You are here
Forms and Materials
Forms and Materials
This repository includes many commonly used forms and documents. Units and offices may have additional forms not included in this list. For assistance finding forms and documents, contact the responsible unit.
Animal Care and Use Forms
- Enter the online IACUC Protocol System to create, access or modify your online protocols
- Use the Minor Amendment Form (Word Form Protocols Only) to modify protocols currently on the Word form (numbered 13151 or below)
- Campus Animal Adoption Policy & Forms
- Animal Request Form - Request animals housing in campus Laboratory Animal Facilities.
- Medical Report Form
- Surgery Form (Regulated species) – Use this form for USDA regulated species (e.g., dogs, cats, ag species used as biomedical models or for veterinary training)
- Surgery Form (Non-regulated species) – Use this form for laboratory-bred rats and mice, birds, reptiles, etc.
- Animal Export Request Form - Form used to request the export of animals to another Institution.
- Animal Import Request Form - Form used to request the import of animals from another Institution.
- Controlled Substance Request Form - Please fax completed form to 244-7963. Signed original must be presented when picking up prescriptions. Allow two business days following the submission of the fax for the items to be available for pick up.
- Non-controlled Drug Supply Request Form - Submit a completed request via fax to 244-7963 attention Jamie Ludwig for processing. You should expect confirmation that your request has been received within 2-3 business days. Supply orders will be placed twice a month (on or about the 15th and 30th of each month). Receipt of shipments may take up to two weeks for delivery. Your contact person will be notified when the items are ready for pick up at the DAR main office.
- Client Owned Animal Usage Reporting Form - Form used to account for client owned animals.
- Polly Clabaugh Award of Excellence Nomination Form
- Animal Request Form: Large Animal Clinic (LAC) and Veterinary Medicine Research Farm (VMRF)
- Disposition Form: Large Animal Clinic (LAC)
- P.I. Checklist: Checklist for PI's.
- Self Assessment: This form is a tool to assist the Principal Investigator with the project and protocol
- Surgery Record: To be used for multiple animals; ACES South Farms, Large Animal Clinic (LAC), Orr Research Center, Dixon Springs Agricultural Center (DSAC) and Veterinary Medicine Research Farm (VMRF) - Summarize general surgery procedures
- Surgery Record for Individual Animals: ACES South Farms, Large Animal Clinic (LAC), Orr Research Center, Dixon Springs Agricultural Center (DSAC) and Veterinary Medicine Research Farm (VMRF)
- Carcass Disposition Form: IACUC requires approval by ACCUP of this form when an animal use protocol involves incineration of animal carcasses as well as disposal of animals by any other means (rendering, sale, return to herd, etc).
- Individual Animal Treatment Form: Example of agricultural animal treatment record.
- Environmental Monitoring of Buildings: Form for monitoring agricultural buildings
Business and Administrative Forms
Human Subject Use Forms
Forms and information for the use of human subjects are managed by the Office for the Protection of Research Subjects. All human subjects research projects must be reviewed and approved before human subjects are recruited or involved in research activities. All projects must be presented on an IRB-1 Form or, if appropriate, completion of an Application for Exemption Form.
Sponsored Programs Forms
Forms related to sponsored research such as Proposal Submissions, Agreement Templates, and Subaward Requests can be found on the Office of Sponsored Programs site.
Material Transfer Forms
The Material Transfer Agreement Request form is reviewed for legal and policy issues by the Office of Sponsored Programs. A joint Carle-Illinois Material Transfer Agreement Template and Data Use Agreement can be requested from OSP. OSP also reviews Research Gifts and will apply necessary signatures on behalf of the University. Transfer of materials off campus to another institution or company is managed by the Office of Technology Management (OTM).